+$1.50 to add cheese and sour cream to any plate
- Tequila-Lime Shrimp Tostadas$11.50Blackened shrimp, guacamole, cotija cheese, tequila-lime sauce, pickled red cabbage
- Sweet Heat Wings$12.00Six jumbo chicken wings, agave syrup, roasted jalapeños
- Taco Sampler$10.00Five tacos: shredded chicken, shredded beef, carne asada, al pastor, carnitas, onions, salsa, cilantro, lime, radish
- Nachitos$10.00Corn chips, mixed cheese, whole beans, guacamole, Mexican crema, pico de gallo, pickled jalapeños
- Vampiros$9.00Two tostadas, mixed cheese, carne asada, tomatoes, cilantro
- Chorizo, Mushroom & Queso Dip$10.00House-made chorizo, mushrooms, mixed cheese, cream, hot sauce, cilantro, chips
- Guacamole Dip$8.50Fresh avocados, tomatoes, roasted garlic
- Shrimp Ceviche$12.00Shrimp and avocado “cooked” in lime juice, served with tortilla chips
+$1.50 for Shrimp and Tri Tip, +$2 for Carne Asada
- Los Reyes Salad$15.00Tri-Tip, walnuts, bleu cheese, spring mix, carrots, tomatoes, agave-basil vinaigrette
- Fiesta Salad$14.00Grilled chicken, spring mix, herbed chipotle-ranch, black bean & roasted corn pico, tortilla strips, avocado, queso cotija
- Taco Salad$14.00Crispy flour shell, refried beans, mixed cheese, Mexican crema, guacamole, lettuce, pico de gallo, choice of meat
- Low Carb Salad$12.00Choice of meat, whole beans, mixed cheese, lettuce, pico de gallo, guacamole
- Tamale Plate$16.00Two chicken or pork tamales, beans, rice
- Enchilada Plate$15.00Two cheese, chicken or beef enchiladas, Guajillo enchilada sauce, beans, rice
- Soft Taco Plate$15.00Two tacos with choice of meat, salsa, onions, cilantro, beans, rice
Or mix and match any 2 above, plus beans and rice.
- Tequila-Peppercorn Chicken$16.00Grilled chicken, tequila-peppercorn sauce, cilantro rice, spring mix, tortillas
- Stuffed Pasilla (Vegan)$15.00Pasilla pepper, black bean & corn medley, salsa ranchera, tortilla stips, cilantro rice, spring mix
- Enchiladas de Mole$16.00Two mole poblano chicken enchiladas, queso cotija, onions, beans, rice
- Chipotle BBQ Tri-Tip$18.00Tri-tip, chipotle-bbq sauce, charro beans, French fries
- Molcajete Tradicional$24.00Carne asada, chicken breast, shrimp, onion, chile guerito, nopales, spicy molcajete salsa, piping hot lava rock bowl, beans, rice, tortillas
- Shrimp and Steak Pasilla$20.00Carne asada, shrimp, mushrooms, mixed cheese, roasted pasilla pepper,
honey chipotle glaze, mexican rice and spring mix
- Pork Carnitas$15.00Prepared traditionally in a copper pot, beans, rice, tortillas
- Sizzling Fajitas$18.00Steak, Chicken, Shrimp, or combination, bell peppers, onions on a hot skillet, beans, rice, tortillas
- Al Pastor$15.00Pork in pineapple-achiote sauce, beans, rice, tortillas
- Alhambres$20.00Carne asada, bell peppers, onions, thick, hard-wood smoked bacon, mixed cheese, beans, rice, tortillas
- Chile Verde$15.00Pork in green tomatillo sauce, beans, rice, tortillas
- A la Mexicana$17.00Your choice of chicken, asada, or shrimp, sauteed with garlic, jalapenos, onions, and tomatoes smothered in cheese and served with Mexican rice and your choice of beans and tortillas.
+ $1.50 Carne asada
+ $2 Shrimp
- Chile Relleno$16.00Two Pasilla chiles, mixed cheese, ranchero sauce, queso cotija, cilantro, beans, rice, tortillas
- Mole Poblano$16.00Chicken, 15 ingredient mole sauce, queso cotija, onions, beans, rice, tortillas
- Carne En Su Jugo$20.00Carne asada, whole pinto beans and rice in a large bowl of verde au jus, topped with bacon, onions, radish and mix cheese, served with tortillas
- Mariscada$20.00Cod, shrimp, mussels, garlic butter-white wine sauce, rice, vegetables, tortillas
- Mojo de Ajo Shrimp$18.00Shrimp, mushrooms, garlic butter-white wine sauce, beans, rice, tortillas
- Guaymas Tacos$17.00Blackened cod or shrimp, red cabbage, chipotle-cream, tomatoes, beans, rice
- Shrimp Coctel$12.00Shrimp, avocado, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, cilantro, tomato-clam juice, chips
- Fried Fish Tacos2 fried popcorn tilapia tacos with a creamy tomatillo salsa, pickled red onions and carrots served with your choice of beans and rice.
- Meat Options$11.00Shredded or grilled chicken, shredded beef, carne asada, tri-tip, al pastor, carnitas or shrimp
- Tri-Tip Sandwich$11.00Tri-tip, caramelized onions, House Made French Roll, creamed horseradish, French fries
+$1.50 Pepper-Jack Cheese +$1.50 Avocado
- Nachos Norteños$15.00Choice of meat, whole beans, mixed cheese, guacamole, Mexican crema, pickled jalapeños, pico de gallo
- Reyes Burger$13.00¼ lb beef patty, pepper-Jack, jalapeño, onions, French roll, French fries
- Vegetarian Burrito$11.00Whole beans, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, cheese, pico de gallo, lettuce, guacamole, Mexican crema
- Chimichanga$12.50Choice of meat, whole beans, rice, cilantro, salsa, mixed cheese, guacamole, Mexican crema
- Burrito Grande$10.00Choice of meat, whole beans, rice, cilantro, salsa. burrito bowl available upon request
+$1.50 Mexican Crema, +$1.50 Guacamole, +$1.50 Mixed Cheese, +$2.00 Wet
- Quesadilla$10.00Mixed cheese, guacamole, Mexican crema, pico de gallo
- Tostada$11.00Choice of meat, refried beans, lettuce, tomatoes, cotija cheese, Mexican crema and guacamole
Most items on the menu can be adapted for vegans. Most of the items on the menu are gluten free. Ask your server for more options!
- Stuffed Pasilla$15.00Fire-roasted Pasilla pepper stuffed with black bean & corn medley, drizzled with salsa ranchera & topped with corn tortilla strips. Served with cilantro rice & and a spring mix salad. (Vegan)
- Veggie Fajitas$18.00Grilled zucchini, carrots, mushrooms, bell peppers, tomatoes & onions. Served with cilantro rice, beans & tortillas. (Vegetarian, Vegan Option Possible)
- Chile Relleno$16.00Our chile rellenos are made from scratch with fire-roasted Pasilla chiles, filled with a blend of cheddar & jack cheese. Served with cilantro rice, beans, & tortillas. (Vegetarian)
- Nachos Norteños$15.00Topped with melted cheese, whole beans, pico de gallo, guacamole, Mexican crema & house-pickled jalapenos.
- Vegetarian Burrito$14.00Whole beans, grilled peppers, onions, mushrooms, cheese, pico de gallo, lettuce, guacamole & Mexican crema. (Vegetarian, Vegan Option Possible)
Make it wet with our vegan green sauce for +$2.00
- Quesadilla$10.00Melted cheese in an oversized flour torilla. Served with pico de gallo, Mexican crema & guacamole. (Vegetarian)
- Huevos Rancheros$14.00Three eggs over crispy corn tortillas topped with salsa ranchera, queso cotija & cilantro. Served with cilantro rice & beans. (Vegetarian)
- Brandy Bread Pudding$6.00Comes with homemade caramel sauce; also available a la mode.
A la mode $1.75
- Cheesecake$6.00House-made, New York style cheesecake, plain with whipped cream or drizzled with caramel, chocolate or strawberry sauce.
- Flan$5.00Mexican custard with traditional caramelo topping.
- Chocolate Kahlua Flan$5.50Our delicious flan with Chocolate Kalua goodness!
- Churro Sundae$9.00Four churros, two scoops of ice cream, house-made caramel, chocolate syrup, whipped cream & a cherry on top
- Sopapilla$8.00Crispy flour tortilla wedges topped with powdered sugar, homemade caramel sauce & 3 scoops of vanilla bean ice cream
- Fried Ice Cream$8.00Vanilla bean ice cream rolled in corn cereal then quickly fried to perfection. Topped with chocolate sauce and cinnamon.
- Sombrero$8.00Crispy flour tortilla bowl topped with hot cinnamon apples, vanilla bean ice cream & drizzled with our homemade caramel sauce. Mexican hot apple pie a la mode!
Brunch items served Saturday and Sunday until 4:00 PM
- Fully Loaded Tito’s Bloody Mary
- Mimosa Flights
- Crab and Shrimp Enchiladas$16.00Crab, shrimp, onion, Pasilla chiles, garlic-white wine cream sauce, beans, rice
- Carnitas Benedict$16.00Corn sopes, refried beans, carnitas, poached eggs, tomatillo sauce, avocado, queso cotija, beans, rice
- Crab & Shrimp Omelet$16.00Crab, shrimp, onions, Pasilla chiles, garlic-white wine sauce, home fries or hash browns
- Posole$15.00pork, yellow hominy, radish, cabbage, lime, cilantro, tortillas
- Menudo$15.00tripe stew, hominy & bones upon request, tortillas
- Breakfast Quesadilla$14.00Thick hard-wood smoked bacon, zucchini, mushrooms, tomatoes, scrambled eggs, mixed cheese, flour tortilla, guacamole, Mexican crema, pico de gallo
- Chile Verde Skillet$16.00Pork chile verde, home fries, eggs, mixed cheese, pico de gallo on a sizzling platter, tortillas
- Migas Scramble$14.00Scrambled eggs, Pasilla chiles, house-made chorizo, corn tortilla strips, mixed cheese, avocado, beans, rice
- Enchiladas Montadas$16.00Two cheese enchiladas, Guajillo enchilada sauce, two eggs, bean, rice
- Chorizo Breakfast Hash$14.00House-made chorizo, home fries, scrambled eggs, mixed cheese, Mexican crema, cilantro
- Chilaquiles$14.00Corn chips, scrambled eggs, Guajillo and ranchero sauces, two eggs, mixed cheese, cotija cheese, cilantro
+$4.00 Choice of meat
- Breakfast Burrito$11.00House-made chorizo or thick, hard-wood smoked bacon, home fries, whole beans, salsa, mixed cheese, cilantro, scrambled eggs
+$1.00 Guacamole, +$1.50 Cheese, +$2.00 Wet
- Regular Breakfast$12.00Two eggs, sausage links or thick, hard-wood smoked bacon, home fries or hash brown, toast
- #8 Breakfast$14.002 Eggs, 2 thick, hard-wood smoked bacon, 2 sausage links, 2 pancakes
- Huevos Rancheros$14.00Three eggs, salsa ranchera, queso cotija, cilantro, crispy corn tortilla, beans, rice
- French Toast or Pancakes$9.00Two pancakes or two slices of house-made french toast.
+$2.00 for cinnamon apples or strawberries with whipped cream
- Mazatlan Omelet$16.00Shrimp, zucchini, tomatoes, Guajillo enchilada sauce, mixed cheese, beans, rice, tortillas
- Machaca con Huevos$14.00Scrambled eggs, shredded beef, tomatoes, onions, queso cotija, cilantro, beans, rice, tortillas
- Guanajuato Omelet$14.00Shredded chicken, home fries, Guajillo enchilada sauce, mixed cheese, avocado, beans, rice, tortillas
- Chorizo & Papa Omelet$14.00House-made chorizo, home fries, mixed cheese, Mexican crema, beans, rice, tortillas
- Steak Fajita Omelet$18.00Carne asada, bell peppers, onions, mixed cheese, guacamole, Mexican crema, tomatoes, toast, rice, beans and
- House100% Blue agave blanco tequila
- Reyes RitaReposado tequila and Cointreau
- CadillacReposado tequila. Contreau & Gran Marnier
- Pink CadillacReposado tequila. Contreau & La Palma pomegranate infused tequila float
- Suprema MargaritaReposado tequila. Contreau. Fresh lime juice & agave nectar. Cucumber Suprema and Jamaica Suprema.
- Fruit MargaritasOn the rocks with a sugar rim. El Jimador Blanco and Triple Sec. Peach, Mango, Strawberry, Raspberry, Peach Lavender, Candy, Spicy Mango, Prickly Pear, Watermelon, Passion Fruit, Blueberry, Pineapple and Pineapple Jalapeno.
We use Bacardi rum and muddle fresh lime and mint leaves.
- Cucumber Mint
- Frozen Coconut
- Traditional FlavorsStrawberry, Raspberry, Pineapple, Mango, Spicy Mango or Peach
- Dos XXAmber
- BerryessaDouble Tap IPA
- Dad Beer16 oz XX Amber with a splash of Reposado
- Rotating Taps
- 21st Amendment(Cans) Blood Orange IPA, Bre Free or Die
- Carona Light
- Modelo Especial
- Modelo Negro
- Blue Moon
- Bud LIght
- Coors Light
- House WineChardonnay, Merlot or Cabernet
- Noble VinesChardonnay, Merlot, Cabernet, Pinot Grigio or Pino Noir
- BogleSauv Blanc
Mexican Style with Rice & Beans
- Bean & Cheese Mini Burritos$6.00+.50 chicken or beef
- Soft Tacos$6.00With corn tortillas and your choice of meat.
- Quesadilla$6.00+.50 chicken or asada
- Cheese Enchilada$6.00+.50 chicken or beef
- Chimmichanga$7.00Choice of meat, beans, rice and cheese.
- Nachos$7.00With whole beans and cheese. +.50 chicken or asada.
American Style with French Fries
- Hamburger$6.00+.50 cheese
- Corn Dog$6.00
- Chicken Tenders$6.00With ranch for dipping.
- Tri-Tip Plate$7.00With warm cinnamon apples.
Breakfast (Sat & Sun till 4pm)
- Egg, Meat, Potatoes$6.00
- Pancake or French Toast Plate$6.00With one egg and bacon or sausage.
Open 7 days a week
Saturday 10:00am – 9:00pm
Sunday 10:00am – 4:00pm
Thanksgiving – Closed
Christmas Day – Closed
Monday 3pm – Close
Tuesday 3pm – 6pm
Wednesday 3pm – 6pm
Thursday 3pm – 6pm
Friday 3pm – 6pm
Dine With Us!
Los Reyes Restaurante Y Cantina
21 Town Square Place #A
Vacaville, CA 95688
Contact Us »
For large parties, please call the restaurant at 707-448-2113.
© 2020 Los Reyes Restaurant